BOTOX® -- Panama City, FL
Creating a Beautiful Frame for Your Smile
Throughout your lifetime, you’ve shown countless expressions using your facial muscles, like frowning, squinting, and smiling. Over time, these muscles can become overworked, which is how fine lines and wrinkles appear on your face and make you look older. You don’t have to just accept them and allow them to affect your confidence if they do. With BOTOX in Panama City, Dr. Faris Waheed can enhance the appearance of your grin by providing it with a beautiful, wrinkle-free frame.
Why Choose Baldwin Family Dental for BOTOX®?
- Dentist with Specialty Training in BOTOX & Dermal Fillers
- Financing Available Through CareCredit
- Affordable In-House Savings Plan
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX itself is a diluted substance that contains botulinum toxin, which is a special bacteria that can relax and loosen-up tension-filled muscles that have created wrinkles across your face. The injections are placed into primary muscles located in common areas where wrinkles develop, like between the eyebrows and on the forehead, making the skin appear smoother. When combined with Juvéderm dermal fillers, it can also create a more voluptuous and youthful appearance.
Who is a Good Candidate for BOTOX®?
BOTOX can address a wide array of cosmetic and functional issues that cause discomfort and declining self-esteem. Here are some of the most common problems that we correct with this treatment:
- Crow’s feet
- Effects of TMJ dysfunction, like chronic discomfort
- Lines between the eyebrows
- Muscle spasms
- Gummy smiles
- Lines at the corners of the mouth
- Smoker’s lines located around the lips
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
The injections only take a couple of minutes to administer, and many patients report that they only feel a small, short sting. Typically, your cosmetic dentist in Panama City is able to complete treatment within an hour-long appointment, depending on how many injections you’ll be receiving.
The Benefits of BOTOX®
Here are just a few of many aesthetic and convenient benefits that patients who receive BOTOX can enjoy:
- Fast Results. Patients can see noticeable results within three to five days after their treatment.
- Subtle Enhancing Effects. When done professionally, BOTOX injections create subtle effects that are delicate and truly enhance your appearance.
- Non-Surgical & Non-Invasive. No scalpels or sutures are involved in this process, and there’s virtually no recovery time from the treatment.
- Lasting Results. Results can last from three to six months.
- Cost-Effective Treatment. BOTOX is much more cost-effective than other facial-improvement treatment alternatives that involve costly surgeries.
To learn more about this process and whether you can benefit from it, feel free to reach out to our friendly team at Baldwin Family Dental!