Dermal Fillers – Panama City, FL
Plumping Skin for Youthful Results
At Baldwin Family Dental, we care about more than just your smile. We understand that to achieve the enhanced, beautiful appearance you desire, it often requires additional services that are designed to boost and transform your facial aesthetics. With the help of dermal fillers in Panama City , we can plump areas of sagging skin and minimize scarring to produce long-lasting, youthful results. As a minimally invasive treatment, you can look and feel your best in no time at all. If you’re ready to say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and saggy skin, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Baldwin Family Dental for Dermal Fillers?
- Trusted Expert with Advanced Training and Experience
- In-House Dental Plan and Financing Available
- Saturday Appointments For Your Convenience
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Unlike Botox that temporarily stops muscle contractions within the face to produce a smoother effect, dermal fillers are designed to plump and restore lost collagen that is frequently lost due to aging. At Baldwin Family Dental, we use Juvéderm, which is a hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler. Because HA is already found in the body, we inject it into areas of the face that appear sunken or scarred (i.e., cheeks or jaw). As a result, it helps to stimulate collagen production.
Receiving dermal fillers takes an estimated five to 10 minutes per injection and requires virtually no downtime. Most patients can return to work immediately following their appointment, and the results can last anywhere from 3-9 months!
Who is a Good Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
Ideally, patients who are in their late 20s and older are considered candidates for dermal filler treatment. The reason for this is that as you age, collagen breaks down and causes the skin to sag. It can also begin to look sunken and droopy and no longer contain that plump, youthful appearance. If you are interested in enhancing your facial aesthetic with the help of dermal fillers, you’ll be pleased to know they are capable of:
- Plumping thinner lips
- Removing shadows underneath the eyes
- Filling in shallow areas of the face
- Decreasing wrinkles under the eyes
- Minimizing recessed and acne scarring
- Filling in wrinkles around the mouth and cheeks
If you smoke or use tobacco, dermal fillers may not be the best solution for you simply because your immune system will not allow for quick, effective healing. Instead, your body will heal much slower. Not to mention, each time you smoke, the lines that form around your lips and eyes will continue to produce fine lines.
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Knowing that dermal fillers are right for you isn’t necessarily something you can decide on your own. It takes meeting with your cosmetic dentist in Panama City to determine if you’re a qualified candidate. But once you begin to learn about the process, you’ll also have a better understanding of the benefits this unique facial treatment can offer, such as:
- Little-to-no recovery time
- Virtually immediate results
- Treatment lasts less than one hour, depending on how many injections you need
- Results can last between 3-9 months on average
- FDA-approved dermal fillers
- Juvéderm contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the body already
- Dermal fillers create subtle changes to your facial aesthetic when performed by a skilled professional
- Dermal fillers are complimented by BOTOX