Veneers – Panama City, FL
An All-in-One, Smile Transforming Solution
From mild misalignment and unsightly chips to permanent discoloration, there are a number of dental flaws that can leave you less than impressed with your smile. Luckily, if you are struggling with one aesthetic concern or multiple, one flawed tooth or a mouthful, there is an all-in-one, smile-transforming solution: veneers in Panama City. This cosmetic dentistry treatment can provide you with a smile that rivals the stars! To learn more, keep reading or get in touch with our team to schedule an initial consultation.
Why Choose Baldwin Family Dental for Veneers?
- TRANSFORM YOUR SMILE IN AS LITTLE AS TWO VISITS
- HIGHLY TRAINED, METICULOUS DENTIST
- FOCUS ON COMFORTABLE TREATMENTS
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are widely known as one of the most popular smile-enhancing services on the market, but what exactly are they? At its core, veneers are thin shells of porcelain. By adhering them to the front-facing surface of your teeth, our cosmetic dentist in Panama City can address a number of imperfections at once, including stains, chips, and cracks.
The Process of Getting Veneers
If you are interested in getting veneers, the first step is to schedule an appointment with our incredible cosmetic dentist. Once they have a better understanding of your smile goals, they will conduct a thorough oral exam to ensure you are a good candidate. If an untreated dental concern, like tooth decay, is present, the appropriate treatment will need to be administered beforehand. Otherwise, our team will get to work on prepping your teeth, taking impressions of your mouth, and gathering all the details of your dream smile. Once the lab artisans have crafted your final set to perfection, we will ensure you love the look and feel before placing them onto your teeth. The best part? The results are absolutely flawless, and the entire process can be completed in as little as two visits!
The Benefits of Veneers
For decades now, veneers have been one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services due to the long list of benefits they come with, including:
- 10+ year lifespan.
- Ability to address multiple dental flaws in a single treatment.
- Easy maintenance.
- Stain-resistant materials.
- Lifelike look and feel.
Does it sound like veneers are the solution you’ve been looking for? Would you like to learn more about this smile-transforming treatment? We’d love to help! Just schedule an initial consultation with our team. From there, we can help you take the next step toward making your dream smile a reality.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
When choosing the right cosmetic dental treatment, it’s important to remember that you get what you pay for. Opting for high-quality materials may mean paying more for treatment, but your results will also look more natural and last longer. At Baldwin Family Dental, our team is committed to helping you achieve your smile goals, so if you’re wanting that Hollywood look, you can’t go wrong with veneers. But before you commit to any service, you’ll need to make sure you understand the various options for cosmetic improvements as well as the cost of veneers in Panama City.
Cost vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
There are many different cosmetic options to choose from at our dental office, all of which have different price points. To better understand what you can expect from each one, review the brief information provided below:
- Veneers: Capable of changing the size, shape, and color of your teeth, veneers in Panama City can truly transform your smile. But they are considerably more expensive than other cosmetic solutions.
- Lumineers: Unlike regular veneers that are permanent, Lumineers are temporary and can be removed at any time. Similar to their traditional counterpart, these are thinner and require no altering of your natural tooth structure. They are also less expensive.
- Dental Bonding: More affordable than veneers is dental bonding. Using a tooth-colored composite resin, this treatment hides minor imperfections but does require more frequent replacement.
- Invisalign: Known for its clear aligners, Invisalign is a great way to straighten and realign your teeth. However, they do not change the size, shape, or color and are much more expensive than veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: Whether you choose in-office or at-home whitening kits, teeth whitening is an affordable way to boost the color of your smile. Although it cannot change the size and shape of your teeth, it will help you appear more youthful.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
If you know much about cosmetic dentistry and dental insurance, you understand that it is not typically covered. This means your veneer treatment will require an alternative method of payment. Fortunately, your cosmetic dentist in Panama City offers two different ways to fund your cosmetic treatment:
- In-House Dental Plan: By paying one yearly payment, you can receive access to preventive care, dental x-rays, and even discounts on various services, one of which is 15% off veneer treatment.
- Flexible Financing: Partnering with CareCredit, we make it easy to enroll in a low or zero interest payment plan. You can break up the cost of your veneers into manageable monthly installments and stay within the budget you’ve set for your new smile.
It’s completely normal to still have questions about veneers in Panama City even after meeting with your dentist. We understand the process can be a bit overwhelming when learning about the requirements and necessary maintenance that must occur once your veneers are in place. This is why Dr. Waheed and Dr. Panousis are here to provide the answers to some of the most common questions asked by patients. Below you will find a list that is designed to help provide more clarity about these permanent restorations. Should you still have concerns or questions about your veneers treatment, contact us to schedule an appointment.
What happens to teeth underneath veneers?
The teeth that exist underneath your veneers are your regular tooth enamel. Because these customized restorations only cover the front surface of your teeth, the sides and backsides remain vulnerable to tooth decay and cavities. This is why it is important that you maintain optimal oral hygiene after your veneers are in place. Too often, bad habits and poor dental health can lead to problems with regular teeth and ultimately affect veneers. To avoid the replacement of your restorations early on, make sure you are taking proper care of your smile all the time.
Can I drink coffee with veneers?
It is possible to drink coffee while wearing veneers, but you will need to be mindful of how much and how often. It is actually advised that if you consume any stain-causing beverages, you use a straw to limit the exposure between your teeth and the liquid. Although veneers are commonly made out of porcelain and less susceptible to staining, dark-colored foods and beverages can begin to discolor the materials used to create your veneers, causing them to look dull over time. If you choose to have your morning cup of coffee, make sure you brush your teeth or rinse your mouth with water immediately after you are finished.
Can you whiten veneers?
No, you cannot whiten veneers. The reason is that they are not porous like regular tooth enamel. Instead, they are made to maintain the color they were created with. If you want to make sure your veneers match the rest of your teeth, talk to your cosmetic dentist in Panama City about teeth whitening. Having all your teeth the same color will ensure that lab technicians create your veneers to match the newer, brighter smile you possess. Should you begin to notice a difference in the way your veneers look in comparison to your regular teeth, the only possible solution is to have new veneers created.
Who is not an eligible candidate for veneers?
Most people are considered viable candidates for veneers; however, your cosmetic dentist will perform an initial examination during your consultation to determine if any problems might exist. If so, you’ll need to have appropriate treatment before moving forward with cosmetic dentistry of any kind.
If you show signs of the following, you may not be eligible for veneers right away:
- Gum disease can make it difficult for your dentist to capture a good impression of your teeth, which technicians use to create your veneers. Because gum recession is common, you’ll need to pursue periodontal therapy and possible gum recontouring before receiving your veneers.
- Cavities can make it more difficult to receive veneers because of the continued breakdown of your tooth enamel. Before receiving your veneers, we will need to treat your cavities.
- Teeth grinding will quickly damage your restorations, requiring that you have frequent replacements, which can become costly. If you suffer from bruxism, you’ll need to talk to your dentist about having a custom nightguard created for you to wear while you sleep.